Retail Assist’s App Academy is an online knowledge portal, developed to manage the learning and training processes in retail.
With different modules for Retail Assist’s different applications, such as Merret, the App Academy educates users on best practice through the delivery of a series of learning courses. Users are then assessed on the courses they have taken, to provide a standard level of compliance for all members of the business. It’s an intuitive and simple e-learning tool, decreasing training costs whilst improving performance.
WHY USE OUR APP ACADEMY?
If you want to build confidence amongst staff and management that your retail systems are well operated according to best practices, the App Academy is the most beneficial way to do so. It works to guide new employees, prevent reoccurring mistakes in the staff base, and therefore increase operational efficiencies.
- Can be accessed online, or on mobile and tablet devices, for on-the-go learning
- 70+ learning modules for a complete education across all aspects of Retail Assist’s applications
- A 100% pass mark is required during assessment to advance the learning path, so full comprehension of the material is required, setting the best standards for your business
- Multiple choice answers remove the pressures associated with assessment
- Controls over course allocation means that staff members only take the courses relevant to their job role, as allocated by their manager
- Analysis tools make it easy to benchmark learning paths, measure results, and set future goals