We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team.
Where will I be working?
You will be working with the team based at our Central London office.
What will we ask you to do?
Every day will be different you will work to the project rather than the clock.
You will be exploring and understanding the underlying retail business processes of our client and gather business requirements for system changes. Requirements gathering using various methods, brain storming and holding workshops to fully understand the requirements that bridge the gap between their retail business and the solution.
You will get the opportunity to utilise your skills in Omnichannel, Ecommerce and Business Intelligence technologies.
Is this role for me?
If you enjoy working with a great motivated team and can answer ‘Yes’ to the following, then this role will be for you:
- Demonstrate extensive experience ideally in a BA role
- Previous experience of working within a retail business, preferably a fashion retailer
- Proven ability to assess the wider impact of change, based on initial requirements
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication and consultancy skills
- A natural curiosity, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of the software development process
- An excellent understanding of the retail business process