We are looking for a Helpdesk Call Analyst to support our clients who are based throughout various countries. You will be part of our busy Help Desk team based at our Head Office in Nottingham.
Where will I be working?
You will be working in our open plan Nottingham City Support Centre.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our team of experienced Analysts you will be the first point of contact for the users of our Help Desk. Answering incoming calls and emails providing support to our high profile retail clients ensuring all issues are followed through to resolution.
Working within and ITIL and ISO2000 environment you will be providing a first class professional and friendly service to ensure we continue to enhance our reputation and strive to be the best.
The role is a full time position and working hours are on a shift basis which incorporates weekends.
You will be provided with the training and support required to help you develop your career within IT.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following questions then, this role shall be of interest to you.
- Worked in a fast paced Helpdesk/Support Centre and/or Retail environment?
- Target driven with excellent customer service skills?
- Have the ability to communicate well via the telephone to those with varying levels of IT experience?
- Have the ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge?
- Enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution?