We’re looking for a knowledgeable individual to join our growing Testing Team.
Where will I be working?
Your primary location will be at our Applications Centre based in Northampton. This is the hub for our onsite Merret Design, Development and Support teams.
What will we ask you to do?
Working with our Development Squad you will get involved in the design, development and execution of test plans and tests cases verifying software conformance to defined specifications.
Your role will be to work as hard as you can to ‘break’ new software to help us with the design and development process with the ultimate goal of identifying and consequently ironing out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
Is this the role for me?
If you can answer “Yes” to the following then, this role shall be of interest to you.
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Testing
- Experience of testing a variety of retail applications
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to query databases
- Understanding of AGILE as a delivery method
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of using testing processes and tools
- A natural curiosity
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of the retail business process