Our understanding of retail and hospitality has positioned us well to provide deeper levels of support for existing technology systems and the roll out of new ones. Our customers are finding that the experience we have is saving them time, and resources.
Retailers and hospitality operators don’t often have the expertise or support in-house for issues that require more complex investigation, or the background and understanding to roll out new systems to stores. As such we are able to provide the additional support to facilitate the resolution of these difficult issues.
Our Retail Systems Support team work alongside our Help Desk to provide a deeper level of investigation and support for technology.
Our Retail Systems Support customers are benefiting from:
- Flexible and agile support cover
- Our experience and background, which ensures processes are managed effectively, to enable you to focus on your core business of retailing
- Integrated support, as we become an extension of your own in-house teams
- Tried and tested processes in place, which are continually improved to ensure you benefit from the most effective approach
- An extension of our 24 x 7 x 365 Help Desk to provide a deeper level of investigation for more complex technology issues, that store teams often encounter (often referred to as 2nd line support).
We support retail and hospitality businesses’ technology infrastructures for new systems roll-out, new store openings both across the UK and Internationally with our specialist Project Teams.
- New systems roll-out across the entire store estate – including fixed and Mobile POS solutions
- Implement technology for store trials in a certain area
- Ordering data lines for store communications – including Wi-Fi and VoIP solutions
- Building new hardware ready for software to be rolled out